Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Tag

I created this tag to play with lots of different stuff. I started by distressing the edges of the tag. I covered the 7 Gypsies tag with Black Paint Dabber. I then stamped on my image and embossed it with black embossing powder. I stroked Shell Pink Dabber over top of the whole tag with varying strokes and once it was dry I wiped it off revealing the embossed stamp again. That's the cool thing about the paint dabbers is that they don't stick to embossing powder! I sanded away some of the paint and then sprayed the whole tag with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. I covered the Heidi Swapp chipboard crown in Lipstick Distress Powder and wrapped some wire around it. I finished it off with some Black Diamond Stickles. I attached and hammered a Making Memories eyelet for the corner and finished it off with Tim Holtz ball and chain. I had some cool feather trim that I liked to add more texture so I attached it to the back with double sided tape.
Have a great week!
Jen

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Love the combination of so many different techniques! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

You rock Jenn! This is sooo cool!!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I'm having fun just playing.