Sunday, February 8, 2009

A favourite place























This week, I challenge you to create a layout or project that is all about a favourite place. The layout I'm sharing is a layout with photos of one of my favourite places, Niagra on the Lake. I visited there last spring with my Sister, and I took a lot of shots of the beautiful landscapes and architecture. While the time with her was part of the special memory, for this layout I wanted to focus on what I loved about the place.

To create this layout, I used supplies from the February kit. I liked the way that the black pattern in the paper picked up the black in the photos (on the lampost, the lighthouse, and the stone wall & church window. I added Karen Russell letter stickers and an American Crafts rub-on to complete my title.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

very nice. What a great challenge!