Thursday, February 12, 2009

Door Hanging

I have had this piece of styrafoam in my scraproom for a long time. I had been wanting to use it for a while. So i made a sign for my daughters room. I painted the edges with Making Memories Chocolate Paint. Hot glued a piece of Pink Paislees paper onto the front. Embellished the sign with Provo Crafts flocked chipboard letters, magic mesh, Scenic Route Chipboard circle, Tim Holtz Grungeboard crown covered in pink flock and rain dots, Rose Moka mini letters, a misc button and Heidi Swapps pink chipboard heart. I used 2 small nails to attached the ribbon to the styrafoam and hot glued 2 Tim Holtz fasteners to hide the nail heads. Now off to make one for my son! :)


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super cute Linda. Can't wait to see the one for your son!

The Selman's said...

Love it Linda!

Kerri said...

I've been waiting to see this! It was worth the wait now to decide what I am going to do with the styrofoam awaiting me in my scrap room ;)