Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bind It All Class

Thursday, March 5 - (6:30 – 8:30)

Favourite Things Bind it all canvas mini album class – Join us in creating a canvas covered mini album about your favourites bound with our bind-it-all system. Please bring your trimmer, white journaling pen, black journaling pen, adhesive, glue dots and 10 pictures of your favourite things (I created mine to be 5 inches tall and between 3 or 4 inches wide). I also included a page about my favourite people in my life. I needed to use more than 1 picture so I resized one main picture at the above dimensions and 6 more 1 inch x 1 inch.

Cost $25.00(non-members) $23.00 (members).

3 comments:

The Selman's said...

Love the bind-it-all project! Man, I wish I was closer! :(

Trace Geworsky said...

Im very excited for this clas..I have childcare all lined up..wohooo

Linda said...

I LOVE it Kerri! What an awesome keepsake for years to come!