Sunday, January 18, 2009

Valentines Album


Valentines Day is coming up so I wanted to share the album I created for my guy last year. The album is a Bo-Bunny word album - I love these for setting the mood and giving a really interesting canvas to work on. This is a hybrid album with half the papers being digi. I integrated events and moments that defined our first couple of years together along with the lyrics to a song that always makes me think of him, for so many reasons. Enjoy! And this year, take a moment to celebrate what really matters in your affairs of the heart.

Supplies used: Bo-Bunny word album, Basic Grey papers, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, tag, UTEE, Tim Holtz Distress inks, Vintage Valentines by Rhonna Farrer (twopeasinabucket.com), misc. bling from my stash.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome job Jen!

Trace Geworsky said...

GREAT job

Shauna said...

What a beautiful album Jen! Thanks for sharing!