Thursday, August 21, 2008

An old standby


I go through phases when I get really into challenging myself to do new things in my layouts, and that's great. It pushes me to develop my creativity. Sometimes, though, there's nothing wrong with sticking with what you know works for you and your style. There are a few layout designs that are favourites for me... they are just my style, I'm always happy with the end result, and they appeal to me. I love that!

What are your standby designs? Embrace them! Use them to create a few layouts this week... you'll feel productive, you'll love the results, and you'll get more confident with your scrapbooking style with every layout!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

This just screams your name! So your style and you are right it ALWAYS works for you. Great job!

Unknown said...

I sometimes try something new and it has to grow on me. Eventually I really like that I tried something different!

The Selman's said...

I love this design Shauna! To me, when I think about Shauna's style, I think of this layout design. So clean and classic!