Friday, August 1, 2008

Add some sparkle to your layouts


I have to admit that when Stickles first came out, I wasn't jumping up and down with joy. I though to myself, "hmmm, glitter glue...whoopee!" :-) After I saw a few people actually using it, I was an instant convert! I love how easily they apply, love the colours, and I love the subtle bit of sparkle that it adds to my layouts. It's glitzy, without being overboard!

I used Pink Stickles in this layout. I traced around the border of the die cut, accented the swirls on the heart, and accented the negative space on the crown chipboard. (Supplies: Teresa Collins paper & die cut, Making Memories Paper, Maya Road chipboard, Tim Holtz stickles & crackle paint, Prima flower & crown "tape," Zip pen, Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories glitter letter stickers).

Check out the Rhubarb Roots forum for a challenge based on this post!

And, don't forget to post your comments on the blog this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So it really is better than glitter glue? Those were my thoughts too. Maybe I'll have to give it a try.

Linda said...

you always have such fabulous ideas shauna!!! Such a great layout!!!