Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colours of Summer by Kerri

I loved all these bright colours and the fun designs on the Rose Moka paper. What a great opportunity to highlight a Canadian company! I think my favourite sheets were the brick and woodgrain but I'm still waiting for some pictures to go with those (they are apparently on the way here). But within my stacks of pictures on my table I found many pictures that worked well with the kit! I love the challenge of staying within the limits of prechosen embellishments. Hope you enjoy working with it as much as I have!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous and so FUN!!!!!!! I can't wait to read all the journalling!!

Unknown said...

Very nice layouts. With all the different layouts, it's hard to believe you all used the same kit! Nice to see a varity