Thursday, July 31, 2008

August Kit - Charlene's Fun!

When I first saw the kit I was a little worried. I thought to myself, there is an awful lot of pink in there! But as I started working with it, I found that the pink, along with all the other fun, summery colours were perfect for creating. This kit got me to step out of my comfort zone, but was a lot of fun to work with! I highly recommend this kit!

Here is what I created!


Here is what I created!






I was also able to create a cool little mini album from this kit. I used a Bind it All Machine (available for preorder from the store) and traced the biggest Teresa Collins journalling square, for my "photo" pages. This is a cute little mini album that could be created for almost anything!







3 comments:

Kerri said...

Love the mini album Charlene!

Linda said...

awesome Char!!! I LOVE that little mini album!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you used the clear flower on the card-I've always wondered what to do with mine...maybe now I'll be able to come up with something. Great layouts!