Friday, May 1, 2009

Glossy cardstock

Trace Geworsky

I just wanted to share a layout with you, that I made using glossy cardstock, and a clear resist pad.
I stamped my butterfly image onto the glossp paper using the clear resist pad(I stamped it all over the paper)
Then I took the Zing! embossing powder(American Crafts) and randomly sprinkled some over a few of the stamped images.
I didnt use my heat tool to heat emboss it, because I wanted to use the embossing powder more for the raw, glitter look.

2 comments:

Attiq Ur Rehman said...

Thanks for the sharing the layout for glossy cardstock with us. I hope your will add some more layout as well. Keep up the good work.
Clear Cards

Lisa Rodewald said...

Hi I've been trying to get in touch with you via your email but it keeps coming back. can you please email me at lisachad@mts.net its regarding pictures. thanks