Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cuttlebug cards


I had some fun this weekend experimenting with my new cuttlebug dies, and created a few cards to add to my stash! All cards are from a pack of Bazzill cards and envelopes from Rhubarb Roots.

The top left card (pink) was created using a butterly die, which is embossed with swirls. I added two Cherie Art rubons trailing the butterfly. The butterfly is adhered with foam adhesive to dive the card more dimension. I used a Fiskars punch along the bottom edge of the card.

The top right card (blue) was created using the dots embossing folder for the background of the card. I added two strips of Basic Grey paper before embossing. The butterfly is embossed with dots as well, and rubbed with chalk ink.

The bottom left card features an embossed pattern, which I accented using chalks.

The bottom right card has a distressed diamond pattern embossed, a piece of Basic Grey paper, and an embossed baby buggy stamp at the centre.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Love them all! It will be great to have these on hand!